Berlin Property Investment in Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf
Popular Region Positioned For Growth
Wilhelmsaue 32 is located in the immediate vicinity of Volkspark Wilmersdorf and Fennsee lake. The 1,843-square-meter site will house 51 apartments with floor plans ranging from 45 to 145 square meters. The project’s central, inner-city location in the Wilmersdorf area of the district Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, the surrounding open spaces and the modern interpretation of the Gründerzeit architecture make this project an elegant example of residential living. The district, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, is home to some of the city’s most recognizable landmarks, such as the Kaiser-Wilhelm Memorial Church on Breitscheidplatz or the famous department store, the KaDeWe. The quiet side street, Wilhelmsaue, belongs to the core of Alt-Wilmersdorf and is only a few minutes away from the vibrant City-West.
- 51 units available
- Projected yield of 3.5% to 4%
- Priced from €249,230 – €1,238,960
- Near Volkspark Wilmersdorf and Fennsee lake
- Located in Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf district
- Close proximity to public transportation
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Direct from the developer
* Download the brochure to learn more.
Register now to
download the brochure.