Berlin Property Investment in Famous Dahlem District
Desirable Location In Treasured Part Of City
In the exquisite villa district of Dahlem, on the site of the former Oskar-Helene-Heim hospital, Diamona & Harnisch is creating the new Oskar & Helene residential development. From the early nineteenth century onwards, Dahlem established itself as one of Berlin’s most notable neighbourhoods. Scientist, business leaders and artists were all drawn to the area, taking up residence in the countless imposing villas. Numerous famous residents live here.
The extensive parkland and verdant open spaces make this such a treasured part of Berlin. The new residential development’s immediate neigbours include the Theilpark and the Botanical Gardens. Three of Belin’s most beautiful lakes are also within easy reach: Krumme Lanke, Grunewaldsee and Schlachtensee.
- 50 units available
- Projected yield of 4% to 5%
- Priced from €524,960 – €1,764,530
- In the famous Dahlem district
- Access to private garden, balcony or terrace
- Close proximity to public transportation
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments
- Direct from the developer
* Download the brochure to learn more.
Register now to
download the brochure.